Friday, December 25, 2009

NEW YORK CITY!!!
Krushka sveje-svarennogo aromatnogo kofe!! Mmmm....chto mojet prinesti bolshe radosti v zimnee utro!! (A cup of a hot delicious cofe in the winter morning.Mmm.... what can make you more happy than it!!!)
4 devushki: Caroline, Jessica, Darlene, Agniya. Absolutno raznie i takie odinakovie! (4 girls: Caroline, Jessica, Darlene, Agniya. So different and so

Vozle Rockfeller Center



Voobshe-to nel'zya na skameyke stoyat', no pravila sosdani chtobi ih narushat')))




Caleb!!! Ya tebya ochen' sil'no lublu!
Na moi vzglad ochen' patrioticnaya fotografiya! (Such a patriotic picture! I just love this guy so badly! I love you!)
Just beautiful!


Ice scatting!!



What a beautiful family!







Shopping! You can not imagine guys how busy was Macy's before Christmas! Uh!


I just Love this guy! He is one of my three favorite guys! I love you!

1 comment:

{darlene} said...

We had such a great day!!! I am so glad you are in our family!